- What targets can we set for strategic ITF work in the Asia-Pacific region?
- Do we need to map union strength and identify vulnerable supply chains?
- Is "organising, organising, organising" the only union response to the region's challenges?
- How can we unionise growing areas like low-cost carriers in aviation?
- How do we face up to rights violations – will a regional solidarity strategy help?
These and other strategies need your feedback!
It’s quick and easy to leave your comments. All you need is an email address or Facebook, Twitter or Google account – either post a new comment below using the button or respond to an existing comment using 'reply'. (Tip: using the @ symbol before a name makes it clear your post is addressed to a particular person – for example, @ITF means your reply is directed to the poster ITF).